Rugged ATR (Air Transport Rack) enclosures fitted with integral power supply, cooling assembly (and heating when required), backplane and front panel connectors/indicators. Can be provided in a range of ATR sizes.
- Air cooled, conduction cooled and liquid cooled options
- Backplanes options - cPCI, PCI, VME64x, VME/VME64, VPX and custom.
- To suit 3U & 6U card sizes.
- Different slot counts dependant on slot pitch (0.8" &' 1.0")
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- AC and DC power input variants available.
- System designed with enhanced EMI/EMC specification.
- Manufactured in the UK, these units are not subject to ITAR restrictions.
Design Services available, including:
- Commercial, Industrial and Mil specification Backplane Design.
- Enclosure & Mechanical Design (Mil spec compliant EMC solutions. Def Stan 59-41 Mil spec 461F).
- Environmental Design Expertise including Thermal Design & Simulation.
- Typical Mil Specs - Mil-STD 810G, Mil-STD 461E, DEF STD 00-35, DEF STD 59-41, RTCA DO-160, BS3G100
Example 1/2 ATR Chassis Specification
Slot Pitch / # Slots
0.8" / 8 slots
-55°C to +70°C
28V DC / 115V AC
+5V @ 30A, 3V3 @19A,+12V@6A, -12V@2A
124.71mm x 320.5mm x 193.5mm
IP68, 1M Immersion
0.1g² /Hz 15 to 2,000 Hz