ROCK-2 OpenVPX Subsystem Features:
Implementing BuiltSAFE™ technologies and engineered to DO-178C/DO-254
design safety rules, the ROCK-2 development process was guided by
independent verification and validation. To provide even greater flexibility, the ROCK-2 supports mixed safety-critical functions and
high workload applications. Mercury's pre-qualified solutions are supplied with the documentation and artifacts required for RTCA DO-178C/DO-254
certification level C and higher.
• Rugged, low-SWaP 3U OpenVPX chassis subsystem
• DO-178C/DO-254 certifiable to DAL-A
• Up to 4x QorIQ™ T2080 processors
• Optional Intel® Core™ i7 or Xeon® processors
• Full I/O avionics interface with advanced video and graphics processing
• Sealed, forced-air, conduction-cooled chassis (-40°C to +70°C operating temperature)
• Pre-integrated and pre-qualified to DO-160 and MIL-STD-810
ROCK-2 Subsystem Datasheet.